Merry Christmas all you elves and elvettes! Welcome to the Prejean Creative So This is Christmas* trivia game. Unwrap some interesting Santa-time knowledge and maybe learn a new thing or two. Just a little holiday fun from Prejean Creative.
The game is easy. Even a reindeer could do it! Simply select the “plus” icon to reveal the answer options.
1) Finish this quote from the movie, It’s a Wonderful Life: “Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets... .”
A) to play their harp B) a gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings, or C) his wings
The correct answer is his wings.
2) During the Christmas season, how many sets of Lego toys are sold every second?
A) Twenty-eight B) Too many, or C) Not enough
The correct answer is Twenty-eight.
3) In Italy, how long can the traditional Christmas dinner last?
The correct answer is 4 hours.
4) On Christmas Eve, who is the official Santa Claus tracker for the entire North American continent?
The correct answer is NORAD (The North American Aerospace Defense Command).
5) What was the largest Christmas gift ever presented?
A) Alaska B) The Statue of Liberty, or C) A blue whale
The correct answer is The Statue of Liberty (presented by France as a Christmas gift to the U.S.).
6) What does the common Christmas word “yuletide” mean?
The correct answer is Turning of the sun.
7) Assuming Rudolph is leading in front, how many ways can you rearrange the other eight tiny reindeer?
The correct answer is 40,320.
8) In the Charles Dickens classic novella, A Christmas Carol, who was Ebenezer Scrooge’s business partner?
A) Bob Marley B) Jacob Marley, or C) Jeff Bezos
The correct answer is Jacob Marley.
9) Commonly know as the Three Wise Men or Magi, what were the names of the Three Kings?
A) Zanzibar, Tabula and Rasa B) Caspar, Melchior and Balthazar, or C) Bill, Ted and Rufus
The correct answer is Caspar, Melchior and Balthazar.
10) What year did the first department-store Santa Claus appear?
A) 1492 B) 1984, or C) 1890
The correct answer is 1890.
11) What is the most popular Christmas day meal in Japan?
A) Sushi B) KFC, or C) Pokemon
The correct answer is KFC.
12) Exactly how many gifts are given according to the song Twelve Days of Christmas?
A) 12 B) None. (They were taken, not given.), or C) 364
The correct answer is 364.
Thanks for playing along. We hope you make time for more fun and games with your loved ones during the holidays.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
* From the first line of the Christmas song, Happy Xmas (War Is Over) released in 1971 as a single by John & Yoko / The Plastic Ono Band