Merry Christmas all you elves and elvettes! Welcome to the Prejean Creative So This is Christmas* trivia game. Unwrap some interesting Santa-time knowledge and maybe learn a new thing or two. Just a little holiday fun from Prejean Creative.
The game is easy. Even a reindeer could do it! Simply select the “plus” icon to reveal the answer.
1) Finish this quote from the movie, It’s a Wonderful Life: “Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets … .”
to play their harp | a gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings | his wings
The correct answer: his wings.
2) During the Christmas season, how many sets of Lego toys are sold every second?
Too many | Twenty-eight | Not enough
The correct answer: Twenty-eight.
3) In Italy, how long can the traditional Christmas dinner last?
40 days & 40 nights | 4 hours | “Un minuto, signore!”
The correct answer: 4 hours.
4) On Christmas Eve, who is the official Santa Claus tracker for the entire North American continent?
NORAD | NASA | The Russians
The correct answer: NORAD (The North American Aerospace Defense Command).
5) What was the largest Christmas gift ever presented?
Alaska | The Statue of Liberty | A blue whale
The correct answer: The Statue of Liberty (a Christmas gift from France to the US).
6) What does the common Christmas word “yuletide” mean?
Flood of gifts | Turning of the sun | Burning of the log
The correct answer: Turning of the sun.
7) Assuming Rudolph is leading in front, how many ways can you rearrange the other eight tiny reindeer?
8 ways | The correct way | 40,320 ways
The correct answer: 40,320 ways.
8) In the Charles Dickens classic novella, A Christmas Carol, who was Ebenezer Scrooge’s business partner?
Bob Marley | Jacob Marley | Jeff Bezos
The correct answer: Jacob Marley.
9) Commonly known as the Three Wise Men or Magi, what were the names of the Three Kings?
Zanzibar, Tabula & Rasa | Caspar, Melchior & Balthazar | Bill, Ted & Rufus
The correct answer: Caspar, Melchior & Balthazar.
10) In what year did the first department-store Santa Claus appear?
1492 | MCMLXXXIV | 1890
The correct answer: 1890.
11) What is the most popular Christmas day meal in Japan?
Sushi | KFC | Pokemon
The correct answer: KFC.
12) Exactly how many gifts are given according to the popular holiday song, Twelve Days of Christmas?
Twelve | None (They were taken, not given) | 364
The correct answer: 364.
Thanks for playing along. We hope you make time for more fun and games with your loved ones during the holidays.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
* From, Happy Xmas (War Is Over) by John & Yoko – 1971.